Installation of smoke exhaust pipe and accessories
1. The smoke exhaust pipe should be steel pipe or cast iron pipe. When
welded steel pipe is used, its wall thickness shall be greater than 3mm;
The pipe connection should be welded. When flange connection is
adopted, the flange surface shall be flat and provided with sealing
groove; Heat resistant rubber gasket shall be padded between flanges.
2. Cast iron smoke exhaust pipes buried in concrete should be connected with flanges.
3. The smoke exhaust pipe shall be provided with thermal expansion
compensator along the axis direction. The expansion joint of one-way
casing shall be concentric with the front and rear smoke exhaust pipes.
The connecting section between the exhaust pipe of diesel engine and the
main exhaust pipe shall be provided with buffer facilities.
4. The installation of smoke exhaust pipe shall comply with the following provisions:
(1) The gradient shall be greater than 0.5%, and the drain valve shall be set at the lowest point;